Eloping in Montana has always and will always be a good idea… but considering that we are in the middle of a COVID-19 pandemic, it seemed like an extra fitting time to list the highlights to an elopement in Montana or intimate wedding in Montana.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it over and over again– A destination Montana wedding is always a good idea. Here are my top reasons that an extra small or elopement in Montana is even better.
1. You get to have the adventure of a lifetime with your best friend.
2. Your photos will be nearly as breathtaking as the experience was itself.
3. The uniqueness of Montana beauty really shows in the design elements.
4. There is SPACE here! Not only can you spread out and get time to breath (when it’s important and necessary to avoid people– ahem COVID), but there is no better reset than escaping to a place where there are spots with no cell reception (yes, those actually exist) and wide open spaces.
5. You will forever have an epic place to visit and vacation to – is there any better way to celebrate your anniversary for years to come?!
It’s been an interesting year to say the least. I know there are a lot of couples out there that never thought they’d see themselves as the elopement or small wedding type- but if you have to do it (and trust me, you won’t be sorry you did!), you might as well escape to a place as breathtaking as Montana and do it right.
Let me know how Soiree 99 can help! We love nothing more than helping design an intimate celebration.
add a comment